Rural Marketing - Research Topics

In the following topics research can be conducted in Rural areas of India

1.      A comparative study of growth, challenges and opportunities in FMCG of rural market
2.      A study on performance of Hindustan Lever's project Shakti marketing FMCG to the rural consumer
3.      Accessibility and Infrastructural Facilities in Rural Area 
4.      Advertising and Sales Promotion in Rural India
5.      Booming rural consumption patterns and its impact  
6.      Brand Awareness and Brand Preferences among Rural Customers
7.      Brand Preference and Brand Loyalty of Rural Customers towards automobiles
8.      Challenges and strategies of marketing in rural India
9.      Challenges in Rural Marketing 
10.  Differences between Rural and Urban Consumer lifestyle
11.  Distribution channels of Rural India
12.  Empowerment of rural consumers in India
13.  Exploring new possibilities of market expansion in the rural India
14.  Government Campaigns and its Effectiveness in Rural areas of India
15.  Retail Management in Rural India
16.  Role of Consumer Finance in Rural India
17.  Role of public Relations in Rural Marketing
18.  Rural Audience Behaviour
19.  Rural Communication strategies and its impact
20.  Rural Consumer Behaviour (Purchase behaviour, Attitude, perception, influencing factors)
21.  Rural Distribution models for FMCG products in India
22.  Rural Market Potential and challenges with reference to rural income and infrastructure
23.  Rural Retailing and Challenges 
24.  Social Advertisements and its Impact in Rural India
25.  The Changing Face of Rural Marketing in Indian economy
26.  Understanding the 4 As of Rural Marketing (Availability, Affordability, Acceptability & Awareness)

27.  Use of Traditional media and its Effectiveness


Comments

  1. If we see rural market in different angel -it can consider as a backbone of india .
    Formal markets in rural areas play an important role in improving agricultural marketing. They can:

    provide a location at which farmers can meet with traders;

    increase retail competition by providing a convenient place where farmers can meet with consumers;

    improve hygiene, if existing marketing activities are carried out in an insanitary manner;

    reduce post-harvest losses by providing protection for produce from direct sunlight, rain, etc.;

    make marketing a more pleasurable activity; and

    provide a focal point for rural activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. above 10 topic really help me to understand complete idea about rural marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. rural marketing is the basic need of customer of india .thse above topic gives complete idea about what rural market is .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to to thank you for this good read!!
    I certainly loved every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to check
    out new things you post…

    Feel free to visit my web page - funniest memes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've take note your
    stuff prior to and you're simply too fantastic. I
    really like what you've bought right here, really like what you're stating and the way in which by which
    you assert it. You're making it entertaining and you still take care of to
    keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you.
    This is actually a terrific web site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this site because so much utile material on here :
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting points you have observed,
    thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time go to see at here and i am actually impressed to
    read everthing at alone place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went over this web site and I think you have
    a lot of fantastic info, saved to bookmarks (:.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were invaluable very beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I conceive this web site has some rattling excellent
    info for everyone :D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy, result in I discovered exactly what I used
    to be looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt!

    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is really look so amazing and show your efforts that you spend to make this article but I truly excited to read out this instruction. I appreciate you for post this amazing artwork with us but I enjoyed much to get some best tips. research topics for college students

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good and informativ stuff..keep it on. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I gotta bookmark this site it seems very helpful handy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your writing style genuinely enjoying this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wohh precisely what I was searching for, regards
    for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some really nice and useful information on this
    web site, also I conceive the style and design has got fantastic
    features.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very interesting details you have observed, thanks for
    putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing such things,
    so I am going to tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you, I have recently been searching for info approximately this topic
    for a while and yours is the best I have came upon till
    now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the source?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very good information sir...thanks...thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Romance Appeals in Ads

Convenience Appeal